- Those things they call "toilets," - they are not toilets, crouching over a hole in the ground makes them "crouchers." Luckily I found a way to conquer this, disabled toilets have normal toilets. Thank God for disabled people.
- Drivers, of all types of vehicles, cars, trains etc. driving for 10foot then jamming the breaks is not how to drive. This is not good on a 12 hour train journey.
- Women taxi drivers - Enough said.
- Hostel Staff robbing our clothes because they "thought we had checked out."
- Lesbian Bars not having a sense of humour.
- The Great Wall of China somehow being uphill both ways.
- Chinese people would want to get the finger out and realise that English is a worldwide language, and learn it or at least put signs etc in English too.
Conclusion - FUCK YOU CHINA